Monday, July 23, 2012

missing the gym

So I have been going to the gym and it is nice noticing some changes...Well about a month and a half ago I had to go do some Soccer drills because I told both my boys I would coach there teams. One is U6 and the other is U8. So I must have rolled my ankle one of the days I have to go do drills....(I also got stung by a be the 2nd day of drills). So I kept going to the gym in the mean while not knowing anything was wrong with me ankle. Over the last month it started to swell and hurt. Me thinking it would be OK and just get better it didn't it got worse....So I took a few weeks off iced and wrapped my ankle and this morning was my first day back at the gym. I never thought I would say it but I missed it and it felt so good to be back today..I really never thought I would find the love that you hear about...Guess i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment