Tuesday, July 24, 2012

School Time...School Shopping

So it's that time again.....School shopping. School starts in 15 days here for my oldest. And 20 days for my youngest....Wow so today I was very happy with my buys I went to the GAP and got 5 tee shirts a pair of Jeans, a pair of Shoes and a light Jacket for fall....All for $80 seems good to me. Still need to do some more but that will come when we go into the city in a few weeks. I have never seen two kids so excited to go Backpack shopping. WOW they both pick out really great ones to..I am not ready for school to start I am going to miss my kidos. This summer has went by so fast...I really don't like the cold weather, I guess I should be happy that it dosen't get to cold here but in still not going to like it..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment